Monday, September 13, 2010

Preface -开博感言

From time to time, I always have clients who came to me asking if I have good service providers whom I can recommend to them: contractors, cleaning service, movers, insurance companies, roofers, just to name a few.

so this idea came to my mind - how nice it will be if I could post these info online directly, so that my clients and friends can access them right away when they need it; Also if I can invite my clients and friends to share their experiences and post their comments here after they use their services, it will greatly benefit my future clients to review the references in advance and find out if the service provider is a right fit for their needs. At the same time, it will help my service providers alliance to better improve their service too.

My dear alliance service provider partners - thank you in advance for taking good care of my clients.

My clients and friends - thank you for your trust of asking me for referrals when you need help, and thank you for taking a few minutes to post your comments here to help me to do a better job referring the best service providers to help my clients.

If you have experienced excellent service from any other service providers, please share the resource with me too - I am always looking to enhance my service providers list to better help my clients!

Note - if you are to call any of the service providers here, please do mention that you are a client / friend of Mei Mei to ensure the highest level of service.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment