Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving Service - Mr. Su, (510)299-6586

Jack Su 苏振江

manager, Blue Sky Moving (加州搬运)

45276 Industrial Dr, Fremont, CA 94538

Cell: (510)299-6586

I first used Mr. Su's company's service in 2005 when I moved my own home from North Fremont to Mission. I was pretty satisfied with his service, so I called him about building up a long term strategic partnership relationship to best help my clients when they need moving services. Mr. Su gladly accepted my proposal and promised that he will assign his best mover for me and take good care of my clients.

Ever since then, tens of my clients have used Mr. Su's services. With one exception, all clients I have checked told me that they were satisfied with the experience. They moving crew always arrive on time (sometimes even earlier than scheduled time), and the fees are reasonable ($55/Hour + tips to each worker). They normally charge a minimum of 3 hours with two workers. Price might have changed since then. Please confirm with Mr. Su when you make the appointment.

When I called back Mr. Su about that only exception of a client's bad experience two years ago, he apologized and said he didn't know that was my client (the client didn't mention my name when calling Mr. Su.)

To make sure that you get the special treatment, please call or email me when you have an appointment set up with Mr. Su, so that I can call him right away to remind him and thank him in advance for taking good care of you.

If you have used or are going to use Mr. Su's service, thank you in advance for sharing your experience here with other of my clients! 

---------------------------------------------
2)Here is another recommended by somebody from SHBH on 6/22/11:
source: http://smallhandbighand.com/bbs.php?bbs=16&act=show_topic&topic=23165&pn=1&msg=238782#m238782

我们用的是妮妮妈妈推荐的HENRY,越南人。408-228-7656.不按小时算,是总价。不用另给小费。买两打啤酒/可乐就好了。柜子里的东西都不 用拿出来,他们用保险膜一裹就走了。一点废话都没有。三个人,一个大卡车,走了两趟,3BED TO 3BED,没有楼梯。500多。

不像中国人的搬家公司,磨磨蹭蹭,要小费,还老说我们给LosAltos Hill啦,Saratoga啦给台湾人搬家,人家多么多么有钱,小费给多少多少。

7 comments:

  1. 像是這樣的 搬家公司要簽合約嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, if I want to use the Mr. su for moving service, i just need to call him and mention your name, meimei? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask who is this? Normally after my client / friend makes appt with Mr. Su they will notify me with the time and I will call Mr. Su again to make sure that he sends my preferred worker to my clients.

      Delete
    2. I am not your friends or client, I just found your post in bighandsmallhand, and follow the link to your blog.

      Delete
  3. I found your post from BHSH too. Just made an appointment with him this Friday based on your recommendation. I e-mailed you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    moving supplies

    ReplyDelete