Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cleaning Service

East Bay: Vicky Denney (510)364-2263
- Vicky has been helping my family and my clients & friends since 2004. She is very reliable, doing a good job with reasonable rate, and I have received very positive feedback from my clients on her service. When you call, make sure you tell her that you are Mei Mei's client/friend!


Virginia Denney
27687 Mandarin Ave, Hayward, CA 94544
 


South Bay:
408 646 6936
 10/17/2013: This one was recently recommended by a friend in her blog:
http://smallhandbighand.com/blog.php?act=view_bp&bpage=CM022M33NXCKD7KGUCQJCSCCEC64CNQS

Three workers for 2 hours without stop, $150. Including window cleaning too.


----
old Elsa's cleaning, (408)569-4218
I have never used him and got her information here http://smallhandbighand.com/bbs.php?bbs=16&act=show_topic&topic=19800&pn=1&msg=187553#m187553

5 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    bond cleaning melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.สเปรย์ฉีดรองเท้ากันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here . nettoyage de conduits de ventilation commercial

    ReplyDelete